Igreja de São Bento - Bragança
This church is integrated in a convent founded in 1590 by order of D. Maria Teixeira, occupying the houses that belonged to her. Even today, the stones of arms visible in the facade of the temple and the pediment of baroque style are visible. In the interior, the ceiling of the vaulted nave stands out, with paintings by Manuel Caetano Fortuna, the main chapel with altarpiece from 1721 and the ceiling with an excellent scenic painting, using the Trompe-l'oeil technique.
Open every day from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Information panels
Hours of religious celebrations: Sunday at 9:00 am.