Ria Hostel Alvor
Ria Hostel Alvor is a fun and jovial space that stays in Alvor, a small picturesque fishing village by the sea. Ria Hostel Alvor was born in 2014 from the desire to create a space that would bring together families, groups of friends, backpackers and all kinds of travelers around the world.
We are fascinated about coming across different life stories and knowing that we can be part of our guests memories after they check-out.
Our biggest ambition is to provide our guests some unforgettable vacations and to do so we tend to organize several activities within and outside our facilities such as night outs, theme parties, pajama parties, kart racing, catamaran and jeep trips, and visits to water parks, stand-up paddle, surf, canoeing and skydiving classes, among many other activities.
Ria Hostel Alvor has:
- Quadruple rooms –ideal for 2, 3 or 4 people
- Dorms with bed bunks with capacity from 6 to 8 people
- Several bathrooms
- Bed linen, towels and blankets already included in the price of your stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with all the indispensable kitchen appliances
- Gathering room with televisions, a library with books, magazines, educational games, videogames and puzzles
- Terraces with a privileged view to the estuary in Alvor, featuring a sofa, artificial turf, several chairs and bean bag chairs
- Free Wi-Fi
The hostel is in the center of Alvor and is super close to everything - from the famous street ”Rua dos Bares” with all the best restaurants and bars in Alvor to the minimarket, the ATMs and the beach (5 minutes by foot).
- Characteristics and Services
- Room facilities
- Other informations
08:00 / 23:00